“I have found Irene’s skill and talents to be astounding….she has natural talents in this field that make her a very special person” Gabriel Bowen
I’m Irene Lambert –clinical hypnotherapist, CBT, NLP and EFT trainer, and professional coach. Using treatment that is holistic and natural, I motivate, guide and help you to make positive and valued changes in your life.
I’ve worked successfully with a diverse range of people, including celebrities, sports professionals, executives and people just like you, for many years, in England, Europe, America, South Africa and Hong Kong.
My work has been featured in numerous radio shows and on TV.
It usually takes just a single session to remove your phobia, allowing you to lead a normal and active life. Common phobias include:
- Lifts and enclosed spaces
- Cats /dogs
- Public Speaking / Interviews
- Dentist / Needles and Injections
- Doctors and Hospitals
Read more about phobia treatments or call me on 07903711079
“I am impressed! Travelling on a plane without fear, enjoying the holiday and realising there are no limits to the amount of holidays or places I am now able to fly to.” Charles Archer
Make decisions with confidence and regain control of your business and personal life. The benefits are permanent and will stay with you for life.
I can help you with:
- Re-evaluating life choices
- Finding passion, purpose and new direction in life
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improving self-esteem, confidence and satisfaction
- Improving public speaking and presentations skills
- Overcoming guilt and limiting beliefs
- Creating happier and healthier relationships with yourself and others
Read more about life coaching or call me on 07903 711 079
Where to find us:
Melbourne, Derbyshire is just 7 miles south of Derby city centre. We are within easy reach of the East Midlands, Nottingham, Hilton, Castle Donington, Burton-upon-Trent, Sheffield, Peterborough, Cambridge, Loughborough, Leicester, London, Birmingham, and the West Midlands.
- By road: Junction 24 M1, Junction 13 A42, and Junction 3 A50.
- By air: East Midlands Airport (10 mins) or Birmingham International.
- By train: Derby or East Midlands Parkway.