Reiki (ray key), meaning Universal Life Energy, was re-discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan at the end of the 19th century.
Reiki treatment Reiki is a pure channelled form of healing. It has no association with religion, faith or belief systems and is a wonderful way of achieving deep, restful relaxation and healing.
A treatment usually lasts about an hour and the client remains fully clothed either lying on a couch or in a sitting position.
Benefits of a Reiki healing session include:
- Supporting the bereavement process
- Pain management
- Reducing the effects of trauma and stress
- Improved quality of sleep
- Boosting the immune system
- Easing tension, anxiety and promoting relaxation
- Creating a healthier and happier life
Reiki will support other complementary therapies and medical treatment.
Tel: 01332 863290 / 07903711079