Supervision sessions for therapists, coaches and hypnotherapists are held during the year.
- There is help and support for newly qualified practitioners in getting started as a professional in one to one supervision.
- Caring for the carer - Issues arising from the practitioners feelings, own needs and any problems arising from professional practice.
- Issues involving client behaviour.
- Dealing with practitioners fears, limiting beliefs, judgements and attitudes which arise in the course of client work.
- Dealing with difficult cases.
- Limits of competence.
- Projection, Transference, Counter-transference.
- Encouragement and positive beliefs.
- Benefits of the group dynamics if taken as a 3 hour peer group session
- and much more........
For your convenience secure online booking is available.
- Registered supervisor for NCP, GHR, and KF